1 1/2 Cups of Bulgur
1/4 Cup Rice
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
1 Tsp Spoons of Fresh Yeast
4 Litres Water
- Soak the bulgur overnight in one gallon of water.
- Next day add more water and rice and boil it until soft, so you can mash with a stick blender.
- If needed, complete with water to maintain the volume. Add the sugar to the mixture, and stir from time to time.
- Take it off the stove and blend more thoroughly.
- When the mixture is lukewarm add the yeast.
- Leave the mixture for 3-4 days in a warm place (but not hot).
- After the 3 or 4 days place in in fridge.
- Serve cold sprinkled with cinnamon.