1 cups semolina flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1 teasp ground turmeric
1 teasp baking powder
1 cup and 2 tablesp white sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablesp pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 175c.
- Grease a 20cm round baking pan. In a small bowl, mix semolina, flour, turmeric and baking powder then set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add flour mixture and oil and beat with an electric beater at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a prepared round pan the sprinkle top with pine nuts.
- Bake for half hour or until wooden pick inserted comes out dry.
- Leave an hour to cool before serving.