3 Tblsp Butter
1 Cup Coarse Semolina
4-5 Cups of Water
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
Sliced Almonds and Cinnamon for decoration
- In a pot add the water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- In another pot melt the butter.
- Add the semolina to the melted butter and mix until the semolina is lightly golden.
- Add the toasted semolina to the water carefully while mixring continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off heat and cover the pot for 10 min.
- Serve the Mamoonia pudding decorated with almonds and dusting with cinnamon.