2 large eggplants
1 tablesp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 teasp salt
1/2 teasp freshly ground black pepper
2/3 cup drained yogurt
4 tablesp chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried
2 tablesp fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Cut slits in eggplant in several places to prevent bursting.
- Place the eggplant on a baking try and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the eggplant from oven, let stand for half an hour, remove the eggplant skin and chop.
- Place eggplant into a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix well, then serve.