8 Tblsp Sour Cream
1 Tblsp Salt
1 Tsp Active Yeast Culture
50g Blue Vain Cheese
50g Pecorino Romano Cheese, finely grated
50g Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
50g Brie Cheese
50g Greek Fetta
Chilli Powder to taste (optional)
Cracked Pepper to taste (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl whisk all of the ingredients together to form a smooth consistency.
- Place the mixture in an air tight jar/container seal well and leave in a cool dry place (do not refrigerate).
- Open after 3 days and pour out the water that has risen to the top then reseal the jar well.
- After about one month, pour out the water that has risen to the top and its ready to eat.
- Mish can be served with pita bread.