300g Baby Spinach Leaves
1 Cup Greek Natural Yoghurt
3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced
Juice of Half a Lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tblsp Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
1 Tblsp Olive Oil
- Cover spinach with boiling hot water for 1 minute until spinach wilts then remove.
- Squeeze spinach to drain excess water.
- Finely chop spinach.
- Combine spinach, yoghurt, garlic, lemon, salt and pepper mix well.
- Cover and chill in fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve garnished with parsley and drizzled with olive oil.