2 cups burgul (cracked wheat)
500g minced lamb
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 teaspn cumin powder
1 teaspn allspice
1 teaspn salt
1 teaspn pepper
oil for frying
- Measure burgul wheat in a bowl add cold water, enough
to cover the let stand for 20 minutes.
- Drain burgul wheat with a sieve, then use hands or
cheesecloth to squeeze out excess water.
- In a food processor blend lamb, onion, garlic and
spices until like a pasty consistency add a little cold water to soften if
- Rolled the mix into 1 small balls with hands.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.