1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tabelsp olive oil
1 teasp ground cumin
1 teasp ground coriander
1 teasp ground chilli
250g lamb mince
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 large rounds Lebanese bread
150g fetta, crumbled
1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- In a frying pan add oil and place over high heat. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the cumin, coriander and chilli and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lamb mince, stirring to break it up with a fork, and cook for 5 minutes or until brown and any moisture has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Spoon the tomato paste over the Lebanese bread, add lamb mixture, fetta between the 2 rounds of bread.
- Place on the baking trays and bake for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Garnish with parsley and fetta serve immediately.