3 Filo Pastry Sheets
1/2 Cups Caster Sugar
350 Grams Pumpkin, peeled, chopped
1/2 Cup Walnuts, finely crushed
2 Tblsp Cups Full Cream Milk
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tblsp Honey
1-2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- Boil pumpkin for 10 minutes, drain well then set-aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 200c.
- In a large bowl mash the pumpkin then add sugar, cinnamon, crushed walnuts, milk and honey, mix well to form a smooth consistency.
- On a well greased baking tray place 1 sheet of filo pastry, brush with butter than place another sheet of filo pastry over it to make a base.
- Evenly spread the pumpkin mixture over the pastry base then place the other filo pastry sheets on top.
- Cut away any overlap pastry from around the edges.
- Bake for around 30-40 minutes until lightly golden.
- Slice it into squares then serve either hot or cold.