1 Whole Chicken cut into 8 or you can use 4 Maryland Pieces
4 Large Potatoes, cut into thick slices
1 Large Onion, thinly sliced
1 Green Capsicum, sliced
1 Can diced Tomatoes
3 Garlic, Cloves, crushed
2 Tblsp Olive Oil
Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- In a pan heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and capsicum for 2-3 minutes add tomatoes, salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer for another five minutes then take of the fire.
- In a roasting pan pour all potatoes mix (you can add half a cup of water just to cover the potatoes).
- Arrange chicken skin side up on top of the mix and Roast until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Serve with the chicken on top of the potatoes.