1½ cups boiling Water
1 cup bulgur
¼ cup lemon Juice
1 Whole chicken breast fillet
freshly ground black pepper
1 cup chopped fresh Mint leaf
1 cup chopped fresh Flat-leaf parsley
1 Lebanese Cucumber unpeeled, halved, seeded, and medium-diced
2 cups halved Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour the boiling water over the bulgur
wheat, add the lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the bulgur
to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet and rub it
with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper Roast for 35 to 40 minutes,
until just cooked set aside til cool.
- Cut the chicken into medium dice and add to the
- Add the mint, parsley, cucumber, tomatoes and season
to taste, and serve or cover and refrigerate (the flavours will improve as