1 large eggplant peeled and thickly sliced
4 cloves garlic
1 medium capsicum, thickly sliced
3 tablesp lemon juice
1 tablesp chopped parsley for garnish
Oil for frying
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt.
- Place in a strainer and allow to drain for 45 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the eggplant slices
and fry on both sides until they are golden brown.
- Fry the capsicum for 1 minute.
- Dice the eggplant slices and combine the
capsicum in a bowl, add the crushed garlic, salt and lemon juice mix gently then
garnish with parsley and serve.