1kg Boneless White Fish
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Tblsp Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
2 Tblsp Spring Onions, chopped
1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs
1 Tsp Cumin Seed
1 Tsp Ground Chilli
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
Vegetable oil for shallow frying
Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped for garnish
Spring Onion, chopped for garnish
- In a large frying pan heat the oil for frying.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients using your hands.
- Form 3cm balls in the palm of your hand then flatten to make the patties.
- Fry patties on both sides till golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley and spring onion, serve hot.