500g Skinless white fish fillet
200g Potatoes, peeled
1 onion, finley Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tblsp Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
3 Tblsp Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until tender then add the fish to the boiling water and poach for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a frying pan heat 1 tblsp of oil then sauté the onions and garlic until lightly golden.
- In a large mixing bowl mash well the potato and fish then mix through the remaining ingredients to form a smooth consistency.
- Using your hands form the mixture into 2x6cm patties then set aside.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tblsp of oil then pan fry the patties until golden on both sides.
- Allow 2-3 minutes to cool then serve.