400g unsalted ricotta cheese
1/3 cup plian flour
1 3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tablebsp lemon juice
Oil for deep frying
- Mix the cheese and flour in a bowl using tablespoon.
- Make chestnut sized balls with your hands.
- Preheat frying oil to hot and fry for about 5 minutes until golden, remove onto a plate, set aside to cool.
- Make syrup, add water and sugar in a medium sized pot, boil for 5 minutes then simmer for 15 minutes then add lemon juice.
- Let syrup cool then pour over the balls.
- Serve with cream.