1 large red capsicum, deseeded and cut into 3cm square
500g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 3cm square
1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
3 tomatoes, quartered lengthways
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup couscous
1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley finally chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place all the vegetables in a
large roasting dish with the tomatoes.
- Drizzle oil over vegetables and season with salt and
pepper. Toss to coat. Roast, turning once, for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Place couscous in a large bowl and add the boiling
stock stirring once cover and leave it for 10 minutes.
- separate couscous with a fork.
- Add lemon rind, juice and oil, parsley and salt and
pepper to the couscous then finally mix well with vegetable and serve.