1 Liter of Milk (plus 1/2 Cup for mixing with starch)
1/2 Cup White Rice
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tblsp Starch
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Tsp Cinnamon per serving bowl
- Rinse rice and boil slowly in 1 cup of water.
- Add the milk and boil for another 10 more minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Mix in the starch with half a cup of milk then add it into the milk and rice mixture.
- Bring to a boil then remove from heat and add the vanilla, cover and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Pour into serving bowls while still warm then sprinkle cinnamon on top once cooled.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 hour to cool then serve chilled.