100g Caster Sugar
3 Tblsp Plain Flour
400g Greek Yoghurt
1 1/2 Limes
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Zest the limes and squeeze out the juices and set aside.
- Separate the eggs then beat the yolks with the sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat in the flour, then the yoghurt, and lime zest and juice. Beat until well mixed.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff then gently fold them in a figure of 8 motion into the mixture.
- Grease a 20-25cm spring form baking tin with a little butter then pour in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes until brown.
- The cake will rise, but then will fall back once cooled then serve.