500g Ground Beef
1 Large Onion, diced
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
700g Fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
2 Tblsp Olive Oil
4 Cups Water
1 Tsp Ground Cardamom
1 Tsp Ground Coriander
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Cups Rice for serving, boiled and drained
- In a large pot, add the olive oil and heat then add the onions and garlic and sauté until golden.
- Add the ground beef and cook until the beef has lightly browned.
- Add the spices then add the spinach and gently stir for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the water to the pot, bring to a boil reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice.