1 kg green beans, chop off ends
500g diced beef, cut into 2cm cubes
1 can 400g diced tomatoes
2 tabsp tomato paste
1 large diced onion
1 cup beef stock
¼ tesp mixed spices
2 tablesp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley (optional)
- In a large pan heat olive oil then add the onion and let it fry for 2 minutes till soft and golden.
- Add the beef and fry for 4-5 minutes till brown then add the spices and pepper and fry for ½ minute.
- Add the tomatoes, beef stock, tomato paste and salt.
- Bring to the boil then put everything in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes till meat is tender.
- Add the green beans and let it cook for 10 minutes till soft mix through parsley and serve with rice.