3 Cups Plain Flour
1/2 Cup Yoghurt
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Vinegar
Sesame Seeds for topping
- Preheat oven to 175c.
- In a large bowl add the flour then make a hole in the middle.
- In 2 small bowls separate the egg white and yolk then set aside.
- In the flour hole add all the ingredients (except egg white and sesame seeds).
- Slowly stir from the outside into the center gradually mixing all the liquids into the flour until it forms into consistent dough.
- Shape the dough into a ring.
- Brush the top with the egg white then with the sesame seeds.
- Place on baking paper, on a baking try then bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.