1 Large Bell Pepper, sedded, sliced
1 Large Eggplant
2 Tsp Olive Oil
2 Clove Garlic, minced
Juce of 1 Lemon
1/4 Tsp Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tblsp Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Fire roast the bell pepper for 1-2 min then set aside.
- Place the eggplant on a baking tray and toss with olive oil and garlic.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and tender.
- While the eggplant is roasting peel and seed the bell pepper and cut into 3cm cubes.
- When the eggplant is done, cut into 3cm cubes.
- In a salad bowl toss well the eggplant, roasted pepper, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Let it cool until room temperature then garnish with parsley and serve.