2 cups Sesame seeds
1/3 cup Honey
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
1 teasp Bicarbonate
1 3/4 cups Flour, sifted
2 cups Semolina Wheat Flour
1 teasp Sea Salt
3 tablesp Warm Milk
1/2 cup Pistachios nuts
1 tablesp Butter
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix sesame seeds with honey.
- In an electric mixer, cream eggs, butter, and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Sift the bicarbonate with the flour, semolina, and salt.
- Add to the egg mixture and blend thoroughly. Add milk gradually to form a dough.
- Cut dough into small walnut-sized balls. Dip each ball into the pistachios, then flatten to form small round biscuits shape.
- Place pistachio-covered side face down on a greased cookie sheet. Cover each with 1 Tablespoon of the sesame seed and honey mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brwon.