1/41/3 Cup Allpurpose Flour
1 1/2 Cups Soft Dates, pitted and chopped
4 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
1/2 Tsp Cardamom, ground
1/2 Cup Walnuts, chopped
1 1/2 Tsps Brown Sugar
- On medium heat in a medium frying pan add butter.
- Add walnuts and mix until lightly toasted.
- Add cardamom, brown sugar, dates and flour.
- With a wooden spoon mix well for 5-10 min until nuts the and dates are covered.
- Remove from heat and allow for mixture to cool to warm.
- Shape mixture into walnut size ball with your hands.