4 Medium Potatoes, peeled, sliced
4 Small Tomatoes, sliced
1 Large Onion, chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1L of Vegetable Stock
1 Large Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Tblsp Tomato Paste
1 Tsp Dried Basil Flakes
1 Tsp Dried oregano Flakes
1 Tsp Dried Thyme Flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- In a large saucepan on a high heat add the vegetable stock, tomato paste, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil while stirring then simmer on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables in a large casserole dish, layering the different vegetables.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the vegetables to cover.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve over rice.